Bayer Garden Ultrafast- Ready to Use
A fast acting, contact weedkiller. Can be used anywhere in the garden – around ornamental shrubs, flowers and vegetables, also kills moss. Not for use on lawns. In ideal conditions results can be seen within 1 hour!
5 in 1 action kills a wide range of common weeds. Also kills moss
Suitable for use around flowers, vegetables, shrubs and fruit
Foamy formulation makes it easy to see where you’ve been
Rainfast after 1 hour
Difficult weeds and roots
Advice on application
When and where to use:
• For use on unwanted vegetation and areas not intended to bear vegetation.
• Use on gravel or brick drives, terraces, walkways, paths and patios, decking, paving slabs, concrete, asphalt (tarmac), along fences, walls and on waste ground, outdoor walls, fences, roofs, greenhouse and conservatory glass, waste ground and terracotta (pots and statues).
• Also use under and around ornamental shrubs including roses, and around fruit and nut trees and soft fruits and between rows of vegetables or flowers.
• If it rains within 1 hour of application, then effectiveness may be reduced and re-treatment is recommended.
• Large or perennial weeds may re-grow. Persistent weeds may require repeated treatments once new growth appears. Mosses, Liverworts and Algae may be controlled for up to four weeks but repeat treatment may be required.
• Garden Ultrafast Weedkiller can be used right up to the edge of lawns. Avoid contact with all green parts of non-target plants. Do not spray in windy conditions to avoid spray drift onto lawns and other desired plants and also into water bodies and drains.
How to use:
1. Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated.
2. At the same time, twist the nozzle to the ‘ON’ position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
3. To ensure even coverage of weeds, hold the sprayer approximately 15cm from the weed and spray. Spray weed leaves lightly until wet, but avoid run-off of the liquid. Once applied a foamy film will cover treated areas for up to 5 minutes to help identify where you have treated. One full pull of the trigger should be sufficient for spot application to provide even coverage.
4. After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
Precaution for use
• Use only in well ventilated areas.
• For further information, refer to product label.