- 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester fabric
- 16-stitches/inch construction for sharp and strong seams throughout
- Front Placket with 7 pearlised Hoggs-branded buttons (spare button supplied)
- Split yoke to shoulders and 2 rear pleats for a superior tailored fit
- Extra long drop tail to ensure shirt stays tucked in
- Reinforced gusset at base of side seams, between front & back panels
- Plain and elegant open breast pocket
- Machine Washable at 40° C
Ibbetts have been family owned since 1851. Our countryside store is stocked with countryside clothing, workboots and wellingtons. You can also see the largest range of Garden Tools and Equipment in Cambridgeshire at our Great Paxton showroom including a range of animal feeds and products. Visit us for expert advice and a great deal!
You can read more about the history of Ibbetts here.