A warm and comfortable jacket made from top quality 320gsm weight, 100% polyester anti-pilling fleece fabric
- Full length front zip, from hem to collar
- 2 x external double-jetted zipped pockets with branded zip fobs and fleece linings
- Single piece front and rear panels means no unsightly seams
- Elastic Cuffs
- Adjustable draw-cord hem for a perfect fit, with tidy stowage retaining loops
- Extended and curved tail at rear for extra warmth – ideal for equestrian users
- Subtle embroidered Hoggs of Fife brand graphic on rear yoke
- Machine Washable at 30° C
Ibbetts have been family owned since 1851. We have many years of experience with Garden Equipment and are happy to share this knowledge with you to ensure you buy the right tool for the job. You can see the largest range of Garden Tools and Equipment in Cambridgeshire at our Great Paxton showroom. Visit us for expert advice and a great deal!
You can read more about the history of Ibbetts here.