Made from our exclusive 100% Cotton “Monarch” moleskin fabric, these hardwearing definitive country trousers are perfect for all seasons; warm in winter, cool in summer and comfortable all year round. Independent testing of our Monarch cloth, against other leading moleskin fabrics, has confirmed that Monarch moleskin demonstrates a superior overall score for tensile strength, abrasion resistance and other key performance characteristics. It is a combination of this top quality moleskin fabric, allied to the highest quality trims, expertly tailored to a premium specification that has made our moleskin trousers famous; confirming the truth that the consumer knows best!
- Heavy weight 16oz 100% cotton moleskin
- Cut to a comfortable fit
- Constructed with rear waistband seam allowing for fit alteration;
- Five pockets with superior white-stripe linings (2 side, 2 rear and front cash pocket)
- Six belt loops
- Special Hoggs of Fife shirt-grip inner waistband
- Smart and secure hook and button front closure
- Top quality easy-glide fly zip
- Flattened and overstitched seams throughout, for a smart tailored appearance
Dark Brown – 32″-48″ waist / 31″, 33″ Leg, 34″-46″ waist / 29″ Leg
(Dark Brown, Navy & Old Claret not available in 37″ unfinished leg length)
Should be ironed inside-out using a warm iron (150°C). May be
dry-cleaned in perchloroethylene, solvents R113, R11 and hydrocarbon.
Do not chlorine bleach or tumble dry.
Ibbetts have been family owned since 1851. Our countryside store is stocked with countryside clothing, workboots and wellingtons. You can also see the largest range of Garden Tools and Equipment in Cambridgeshire at our Great Paxton showroom including a range of animal feeds and products. Visit us for expert advice and a great deal!
You can read more about the history of Ibbetts here.